IT is everywhere. An efficient and effective collaboration between business and IT is therefor a crucial success factor in projects.
IT departments often have extensive experience in applying structured approaches to their software delivery. However, a lot of the time business and IT are working next to each other instead of together. IT solutions and automation should help your business advance, so let’s match them to the strategic needs and objectives of your organisation.
We offer the following set of services:
- Performing a business analysis: before diving into the detailed specification of the desired solution, we analyze the current processes and define improvement opportunities. This results in an optimized TO BE process and a high level requirements overview for the future system.
- Gathering requirements: it is crucial to have clear requirements in order to ensure that the delivered solution matches the business needs.
- Performing a functional analysis: after defining the business and product requirements, a more detailed specification is developed before starting the actual implementation. We have an adapted approach for each type of project.
- Supporting the business in an agile or waterfall development project: we support the business in development projects, based on the agile or waterfall method.
- Writing an RFP for vendor package selection: to ensure that the most suitable solution is selected, we recommend to start RFP procedures (Request For Proposal) with a thorough business analysis. Based on the defined TO BE situation, business requirements are identified.
- Selecting and implementing a BPMS (= Business Process Management Software/Suite): business departments are continuously looking for ways to reduce their dependence on internal IT services. This is mainly due to the ever existing gap between the business need for agility and the IT need for controlled and stable systems. BPM suits are the perfect solution for allowing business to achieve great flexibility without impacting the stability of the core legacy systems.
Robotic Process Automation
You sometimes feel like your employees are wasting their talents and time on repetitive and monotonous jobs? Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the innovative technology that enables you to create and deploy software robots specialized in interpreting and performing repetitive, administrative, rule-based work. Smart algorithms take over the manual, monotonous tasks from employees, acting as automated assistants for your employees.
It works with all existing applications (Office, ERP, CRM, Web, Native,…) by simply using the existing user interface. No programming or extensive testing on your legacy systems is required.