As a future trainer...
- You support the management of our full range of training offers and are actively involved in further development. You optimize existing training modules and design new training methods and offerings.
- You will be actively involved in the various trainings we offer, such as Project Management, Business Process Management, Lean Six Sigma, Leadership, Change Management.
- Together with our customers you identify their training needs and develop tailor made training packages. You support the follow up of the agreements being made.
- You perform your own trainings and you review closely the level of quality.
- You will guarantee that all conditions are fulfilled to offer a highly qualitative programme. You provide professional training material and you integrate feedback from participants.
- You report to the training manager and support him to respond to new market demands and opportunities.
This job could be the one you're looking for if you would describe yourself as follows:
- You have followed a higher education.
- You preferably have a first experience as a trainer, for example in Project Management, Process Management, Quality Management, Lean Leadership, …
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- A relevant experience as an (internal) consultant is definitely a pro.
Recognise yourself in the above?
Are we everything you’re looking for and vice versa? Great!
Apply now and convince our Recruitment team that you’ve got what it takes! If they agree, you’ll be asked over for an interview, some brainy tests, and a meet-and-greet with our Training Director.
Impress us and you’re in!
See you soon, future colleague.